Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sorry guys, I just can't go on

When I first decided I wanted to do this, I didn't think things through very well. 48 hours of playing The Legend of Zelda without sleep? If I knew the experience I was going to go through, I would've set it up differently, in a way that wasn't so physically and mentally exhausting. I want to thank everyone who donated, and for all you guys who hung out in the chat with me and are disappointed that the run won't be finished, follow me on ustream, maybe one day we'll pick up where we left off for fun.

If you still want to donate, feel free. You can still be entered in the raffle, which I'll hold tomorrow at the time the stream was scheduled to end. That's also when I'll send the money to Child's Play.

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this. You were doing extremely well, too, playing through the first two Zelda games in such a short amount of time. I guess it was the Windwaker's length that began to weare on you, lol. Anyway, it was a blast watching you play and following you through some epic Zelda moments. Hope you raised a lot of money for Child's Play, and I wouldn't mind watching you do some more marathons/streams in the future, so just leave me a comment or message when you plan to do another one so I can make another post of it up on my blog and come watch as well. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a total blast watching you play, and definitely one of the funner experiences i've had! even though you reached your limit (which is completely understandable) it was fun and MINDBLOWING to see how quickly you were doing it, and noble to see it being done for such a good cause! definitely message me when you plan on doing another one, i'll totally be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man Andrew, it was totally awesome watching you play zelda. It brought back so many memories and what not. It was worth staying up till 4am watching you tank ganon, and get the bunny hood haha. You have to finish this again one day!!! Perhaps then I'll have a paypal account >:D. Anyways, thanks for the good times; good luck with raising money for Child's play and what not.
    ~MrMe40.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing doing this without anything in change but just help... I will wait till you get ready again and continue where you left and end this...

    Janodx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem man. I hope that some day you finish it up for fun. I'd love to watch you play through TP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, it's cool man, it was fun watching you, by the way, I still haven't got that shiny Lugia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, I'll definitely contact all of you next time I feel like streaming some video games. You're all awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete