Sunday, April 18, 2010

48 Hours Later...

Hey everyone, I sent the money to Child's Play a few minutes ago, I also asked them to send an email confirming they received a payment. In the end $327.85 were raised! I want to thank all of the viewers and everyone in the chat for being awesome, and thanks to everyone who donated:

Mathew Montgomery
Kevin Tan
Carlis Moore
Riley Cominetti
Jack Fay
Leonardo Jones
Renee Richards
Bill Murphy
James LeRoy
Rachel Oliver
Drew Izzard
David Demers
Sean M. DeFlora
Christopher Clark
Gus Zimmerman
Ryan Land
J Lockyer-Cotter
Joe Puopolo
Kara Au
Trey Gehrig
Christopher J Short
Isaias Lopez
Francisco Sauceda

Thanks to Dale North at Detructoid and Kevin Cassidy of GoNintendo for writing stories about the event, thanks Kristin Lindsay at Child's Play and Shaun Appleby for answering my emails and helping me with various aspects of the event, and thanks to Jed, Terri, Mom and Dad for all of the support.

The winners of the points cards were Mathew Montgomery, who won the fifty dollar card, and Kevin Tan, Renee Richards, Christopher J Short, and Renee Richards, who all won $20 cards. I've sent each winner an email, and once they send me an email back with the system they'd like their points card I'll try getting the points codes to them by Friday.

EDIT: Mat Montgomery, the winner of the $50 points card, offered to donate the fifty dollars to Child's Play! I'm going to wait to see if anyone else wants to donate their prize to Child's Play, and then I'll send it all at once to avoid any extra processing fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment